Friday, February 27, 2009

The Funk

I have been in a knitting funk for the last week. Its kinda like every other funk where you just don't feel like doing anything. I'm on day 8 of a 10 day house sitting gig with two rather easy golden retrievers to care for. I brought 5 knitting projects and was sure at least 3 of them would be completed. I was wrong. The green scarf/bonnet is just a scarf. The baby gift still needs a bind off and ends woven in. The socks were ripped (pre-planned), restarted on larger needles and languish at 1.5 inches. The other baby gift was looked at, then shoved in the bottom of the bag and the red vest is still in time out after its last gauge snafu.

I simply cannot summon the mental energy required to fix issues or knit lace. Maybe I should lay off the Sudoku...

No comments:

Post a Comment